Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bad Night




Dear Readers,

Last night I went to the hospital to check my eyebrow. It was bleeding because my brothers and I were playing a tackle game and I got tackled into the desk. The Dr said I would need five stitches. He used a special curved needle that looks like a fish hook and used thread to sow up my cut. I screamed and cried and laughed too! The Dr asked me to tell him what my kittens looked like and I told him they had ears... that made me laugh!

The Dr was really nice and made me feel comfortable. It was still scary and I am glad it is over. That's all for now... thanks for reading!

--Lil Mak

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your stitches, but I'm pleased to learn you're doing better. You know Mrs. Kopf-Stover, our ESL teacher, injured herself this weekend. I hope you two haven't started a trend!

Kasra said...

yikes, i am gald your head didn't fall off. that would have been really bad!