Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a Rock Star!

Hi readers! I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you in such a long time! The reason is because I was so busy with all the snow and the holidays and homework and a bunch of new stuff that's happening.

Yesterday, my brother got a new game for the Wii... Rock Band! This game is played with drums and a guitar and a microphone. You play and sing songs and the Wii tells you if you are doing it right. It is really fun!!! Especially the drums... because I'm really good at them.

I have to go to school now... I will write more later about the all the snow and I can even show you some pictures. That's all for now... thanks for reading!

Lil Mak

2 comments:

Miss R said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you're posting to your blog again. I'm always looking for new stuff to read. I've gone through all the boooks on Miss R.'s bookshelves twice already. Besides, you're one of my favorite writers!

Maxwellz said...

wow you are a rock star.have fun this summer.



p.s see you in 2 grade.

p.s write more on your blog NOW.THANKS.



LOGAN SAMPLE 13