Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer

hi every body! Its been along time since I've written. but i think you might like what i have to say. Over the summer I'm going to a camp called Camp Beracha and my friend sierra is coming to. Also were going to Disneyland! I'm so excited! It's gonna be so much fun. After Disneyland I'm going to L.A. and at L.A. were gonna go to universal studios. and then were going to my grandma's house who lives in Pismo Beach. I'm so excited to for summer!



Well that's all for now thanks for reading!

Lil Mak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your summer sounds like so much fun! I hope you post pics of all the exciting places you visit. The last time I went to Disneyland I visited California Adventures, too. Will you there as well? My favorite ride was the Tower of Terror....scary!